⑸ How to manage sub-accounts
An organization account is set up bu the phone number of a corporate body or an individual in charge of the organization. The school account is set up by the school principals or school representatives who are authorized to almost everything as a “super” administrator. Every school or organization can request only one school account, but can open multiple sub-accounts to manage the school dashboard.
Click on "Permission Management" in "Profile", and then click on "Add Sub-account" on the upper right. Fill in the ClassIn account, and then check Backstage Permissions and Client Permissions, and click "Done".
- Teaching: course management; lesson statistics; teacher management; student management
- Drive: courseware resources; delete and download; homework resources/delete; storage management
- Classwork: live broadcast/lesson playback; teaching data; task
- Class: course monitor; account quick search
- Finance: finance
- Profile: school settings
- Client authority: create course/class
Note: When employees leave or their positions change, you would be better to remove or modify their sub-accounts instantly to prevent information leaks.